Monday, January 12, 2009

The Countdown

India is no longer just saying a date. I now can say, "I leave Sunday." I knew the day would come, it just still seems surreal. I am ready to go, and just trying to finish up random details back here. Leaving for five months does take quite a bit of preparation. I got the chance to see "Slumdog Millionaire" last night. The movie takes place in Mumbai, and tries to capture the madness and beauty that is India. I highly recommend.
Not sure what the hell I'm up to after June 1st- keep a couch open. Otherwise, the west coast or some other random country might end up putting me up for awhile.


Minneapolis has been good to me, even though it's a freaking tundra most of the time.
However, the summers rock.
highlights:
lazy pbr filled days at hidden beach, cheap thrills of Pac-Man and other drunken chaotic nights at the CC, dance parties, bar hopping on bikes, alley parties, greasy weekend breakfasts at noon, the cave, longboard adventures, endless rotations of 'unique' foster animals, shows, sex and the city marathons and mimosas,
and most important- all you special people (you know who you are): you're all a little crazy, and that's what makes you fantastic. This means you better keep in touch with me while I'm gone! No excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment